Friday, February 26, 2010

-_- people keep saying bring (insert name here or ask do you have anyone to bring) with you, so you're not alone?

and im like no, boyfriend is busy, doesnt want to go, not his thing, im not always with him,
my other friends who are girls have boyfriends that theyre always with. or my guy friends have their girlfriends.
so theyre busy. 
i lost the one friend i was really close with that actually was a girl.
i cant bring guy friends to small kick its, cuz itd seem like a date.
im not on that close personal level with certain people.
im sorry no, i dont have anyone to bring.

except me, myself and i.

even if i did try, everyone is busy. that's usually the case.

so no i dont.

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE I'M COMING FROM WHEN I SAY I FEEL ALONE?

urgh. it'd never used to be like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment