Monday, February 22, 2010

Whenever i hear/read the words "i'm here for you," it actually hurts.

Cause the whole time im listening to it, i don't believe it. it hurts because it's all a lie in my mind. and my mindset is stuck on that. which may lead me to neglect people who are there.
but someone prove me wrong. be there when i actually ask and not on your occasion. im sorry i cant fit into your busy schedule. and im sorry that even if i might be busy, i'd drop anything just to be there for you.
fuck all that.
some people say it just to say it, and never prove themselves to be there when i actually need it.
i can recall several times when i asked for help, and they chose not to because of selfish decisions, only thinking about themselves.
When i ask for help....
please help.
Is it really all that much to ask?

My heart breaks each time someone tells me a lie.
Don't tell me you care, unless you actually do.
that's why i like genuity.
fuck all the fake bullshit.
its from your heart, or nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment