Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today was a "really good mood" day :D

Saw Elise for a bit. got to see her new phone!
ahha cuz of our epic day the day before where she accidentally broke it, while i asked when she's gonna get a new phone. ahh the irony. lol.
Tried a strawberry rice krispie. it was weird. hahhahaha. new thing though.
Then hubby hit me up. Fshooo.
Then i stopped by to talk to Monica Topete at school. and we had an awesome conversation.
haha it was so unexpected. and we bonded and got cooler. haha. :]
then hung out with the boyfriend. made me giddy and that was the start to putting me in a good mood the whole day. its been a while.
Ran into Amanda and Graham today too. Randommmm.

And today Chris said the cutest thing to me today that he's ever said. haha i really liked it.

im just having that positive good energy again. :D
keeeeeeeeeeppppp itttttttt goooinnnnngggggggggg.


I also like spending rainy days being out and about with people and not stuck in my room.

:]]]]
im feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment