Thursday, October 29, 2009

How do i know?

You won't cheat on me.
That you won't find somebody else better.
There's ton of girls who are cute and hott, why pick me out of all of them?

How do i know if i'm special...?


That i'm not just "some girl".

That is the only thing i want to know and not be. Just. Some. Girl.
I don't know what you're doing on the side.
You could've found someone else, but instead you found me.
Ionno. You did date a girl during the time you tried to get at me.
Not sure how to judge/base on/think.

How do i know im the only thing on your mind?
eep. im scared. dont wanna get attached and then lose something i care about. or learned to care about.

I'll see.

I hope you care.
I hope you really do like me.
I hope you can stay devoted to me.
I hope that you're....mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment