Friday, October 30, 2009

My heart just sank.

How do i know im the only thing you want?

:"[

i just want SOME reassurance.
please let me know that you care to put in the same effort as i do in you.
i dont want to end up being the one that cares way too much and get hurt.
i dont wanna be on that end. i dont wanna be HURT.
i just really hope you care as much as i do. to the same length and extent.
fuck, how did i get to this point?
here i am crying because im so scared. i feel so vulnerable right now.
i want to trust you. to know that you wont ever do anything to betray me.
but how do i know? i havent gotten to know you the whole way.
but you know i can be faithful. you got a vibe from me. and its true. i can be.
but i wish i knew the same about you.
babe please care. thats all i ask. just care as much as i do.
dont let me down. i really dont wanna be just some girl that you dated for a while.
a girl just wants to mean something to someone at one point in their life.
im not asking you to love me. im just asking...

to be the only thing on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment