Sunday, January 17, 2010

I don't wanna lose you.

the thought of it makes me sad.
why won't you talk to me?
why are you making all this tension?
you're my friend. what did i ever do to make you feel this way?
did she say something about me to change your mind?
why are you moving on?
i have no beef with you.
i cant think of any other reason that could upset you.
why are you declaring without any words but with your actions, that we are no longer friends?

this really breaks my heart.

i used to do hella shit with you.
we were like the duo that went everywhere together and we all knew the same people.
you've been my friend for so long. why end it?
over what?
i havent done ANYTHING.
if i did, please EXPLAIN.

i don't want to not have you in my life.




what happened....?

No comments:

Post a Comment