Monday, January 25, 2010

You know....it's weird.

Right in my mind, when i'm thinking. oh please someone make my day.


someone just asked me how are you? and said they were just checkin up on me. not in that way. but just kind of like a random hello.


that made me feel a little better. it came out of the blue too which makes it better/kinder.

this happens a lot. i feel like people just happen to read my mind or it somehow just becomes all coincidences that i occasionally run into .

dont bring any hopes up.

im scared for my future life. not gonna lie. keep thinking about it. and what im gonna do, what i have to, where im gonna go, who im gonna be with.

can we just take it slowly and feel every moment and not let it pass by?

so many thoughts in my head recently.

this is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment