Saturday, January 9, 2010

I wanna know...feel...that there's more to life. I know there is. but the certainty, i need to feel it.

Because right now i feel stranded, lost, and have completely no idea what to do, or know who to count on.


im on my own...

and that's how it's "supposed" to be apparently.

i hate

i want someone to turn to. i want to stop this feeling like i'm so alone.

i'm tired in every single way. my mind, my heart, my body.

i'm tired.

searching for more.

i thought davis would sorta be like a break for me to get away. but it was just like any other chill day, just looking for something to do with new people. yet i did enjoy it. but i guess you could say, i dont wanna just chill anymore. i dont wanna look for something just to do. i don't even know how to explain the feeling. maybe i just wanna know im going somewhere? yes, each day is new. but i need a guide? ionno. i really don't.

theres a big question on my mind lately:

Am I happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment