Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Without you, I'm weak in the knees, I need your therapy."

He lays me on the couch and says
“how has your day been?
Tell me your problems,
I’ll help you solve them.
Come on let’s talk about it”
He sits next to me and smiles.
Listens to all of my words,
Relaxes all of my nerves.

Like breathe in, let it go, shout it out
Take deeps breathes and real slow, calm down.
Close my eyes, soft spoke, ease my mind, take control
From my body please work your Psychology

He puts his hand on my lower back
his face in my neck and
Says something to make me laugh
Makes me forget I was mad
His touch feels so right
It’s like he’s reading my mind

The way you touch me says I’m there for you.

You’re taking good care of me, always been there for me
Boy I can’t bear to leave cause I need your therapy.
You’ve given me everything, so much I ever could need
Without you I’m so weak in the knees, I need your therapy.

-India Arie

No comments:

Post a Comment