Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yes it started because of us, but its not MY FAULT.

whatta fucking bitch. you were the one who fucking had a problem first.
i stand by saying i didnt do anything wrong or to hurt you.
Youre the one whos hurting me now.
How can you be such a jerk?
Dont ever put my name in your mouth with a false accusation.
I wish i could say i hate you.
But i dont.
Im the type of person who will still be there and care.

AND EXCUSE ME, I FUCKING SAT IN THE CAR BY MYSELF CUZ I DIDNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. I WAS TRYING TO BE RESPECTFUL AND WOULD HAVE LEFT SO THAT YOU COULD HAVE FUN WITH OUR OLD FRIENDS AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME GETTING IN THE WAY. FUCK THAT SHIT. DON'T SAY ITS MY FAULT. AND YOURE ALL RIGHT. SHE WAS OVERREACTING ABOUT IT ALL. OUR PROBLEM SHOULD NOT BE YOURS. THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND HER.

stupid and immature. for a long time, ive never dealt with drama that involved me, it was always other peoples bullshit. i dont need this. because i dont want it. i dont care for drama. i act maturely about it and get over and deal with it. u dont need to argue and try to prove whos right about the situation. just get over it. grow up. ive just come to accept what is what. and if i try to change it, and i cant. then on to the next best thing. you dont need negative influences in your life.

im done.

No comments:

Post a Comment